NIFT Application Form 2018, NIFT Admission process 2018: The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) department is going to conduct NIFT Entrance examination for all UG and PG programmes on 21st January 2018. For that, the NIFT application form submission process has already begun on the official website of NIFT. All the eligible candidates can fill the application form as soon as possible before the last date 29th December 2017. Aspirants can apply for the entrance examination only through online mode. Candidates can go to the official website of NIFT department www.nift.ac.in or they can use the direct link provided below. We have given all the information like eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc. below in the article.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) offers various UG & PG professional courses in the university and its affiliated campuses. It is a national level entrance test managed by the NIFT, Mumbai. These courses are offered in the field of fashion & designing. The Institution organizes NIFT entrance exam once in a year. NIFT Application Form 2018 has been released by the department on the official website. Candidates who want to get the admission in the various courses like designing, fashion technology, and fashion management, can fill the online NIFT Application form 2018. Aspirants can submit the online application form from 20th October to 29th December 2017. The written exam will be held on date 21st January 2018. We have provided the complete details below that can be useful in applying process.
NIFT Exam 2018 Details:
- Name of Organisation: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Name of Exam: NIFT Entrance Exam
- Date of Exam: 21st January 2018
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: www.nift.ac.in
|UG Level||B.Des., B.F.Tech|
|PG Level||M.F.M., M.F.Tech., M.Des|
Reservation of Seats:
|Foreign National/ SAARC/ NRI||15%|
Eligibility Criteria: All the candidates who want to build their career in the field of fashion designing are advised to fill the NIFT Application Form as soon as possible. For that aspirants must possess the eligibility criteria decided by the conducting department.
- For Bachelor of Design: Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination.
- For Bachelor of Fashion Technology: Aspirant must have passed 10+2 from any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For Master of Design: Candidate must have the undergraduate degree in any discipline from any Institute/ University recognized by law in India Or Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT/ NID.
- For Master of Fashion Management: Aspirants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline from any Institute/ University recognized by law in India Or Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT/ NID.
- For Master of Fashion Technology: Contenders must have B.F.Tech. Degree from NIFT Or must have B.E./ B.Tech. from any institute or university recognized by the law in India.
NIFT 2018 Age Limit: For UG Programmes age of the applying candidate must be less than 23 Years as on 1st October 2017. For PG Programmes there is no upper age limit for the aspirants. The upper age limit profit is 5 Years for the reserved categories like Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Person with Disability.
NIFT 2018 Important Date:
|Starting Date of Online Application Form Submission||20th October 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application Form Submission||29th December 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||2nd January 2018|
|Date of Editing the Application Form||30th December 2017 to 2nd January 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||9th January 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||21st January 2018|
|Result of Written Examination||February/ March 2018|
|Situation Test/ Group Test/ Interview||April/ May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||End of May/ June 2018|
|Counselling||End of May/ June 2018 Onwards|
NIFT 2018 Exam Schedule:
Date of Exam form Both Programmes: 21st January 2018
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|GAT||2.30 pm to 4.30 pm|
|Master of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|GAT||2.30 pm to 4.30 pm|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
NIFT Application Form 2018, NIFT Admission Process Online Registration:
All the candidates who want to make their career in the fields of fashion technology are informed that the NIFT Department has published the application form on its official website www.nift.ac.in Aspirants can visit the official website or they can use the direct link to fill the application form. For applying for the written test candidates must have some necessary details like name, date of birth, father name, mobile number, email ID etc. at the time of applying online. Here are some steps that might be useful for the aspirants.
How to Fill the NIFT Application Form 2018:
- First candidates are required to visit the official website www.nift.ac.in
- Find the NIFT 2018 Application Form and make a click on it
- Register yourself by filling the details in prescribed places and then login by email ID and date of birth
- Now fill the application form and click on Submit Button
- Download the hard copy of the application form for further reference.
Check NIFT 2018 Exam Notification- Click Here
NIFT 2018 Online Registration- Click Here
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.750/-|
NIFT Exam Pattern 2018:
There will be 150 questions in the written test of NIFT 2018. Candidates will be given 1 mark for every right answer and no negative marking is applicable if the wrong answer was given by the aspirant.
Creative Ability Test (CAT): This test is administered to judge the intuitive ability, power of observation in concept development and design ability of the candidate. An important aspect of the test is the creative and innovative use of color and illustration skills.
General Ability Test (GAT):
|Programme Name||Paper Name||Language Of Written Test||Time Allowed|
|Communication Ability & English Comprehension||45||45||50|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||25||25||25|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||25||25|
NIFT Admit Card 2018: Candidates who are going to appear in the National Institute of Fashion Technology Written Test 2018 are being informed that after the registration form completion process the department will release call letters on its official website. Call letter is a very important document which is required to enter into the examination hall. So aspirants must keep updating the official website for the Hall Ticket.
NIFT Result 2018: The National Institute of Fashion Technology will declare the NIFT Exam Score 2018 after the completion of the process of written test. We will provide a direct link to get the result as soon as the official announcement will be done by the conducting body. Candidates are advised to keep updating the official website for further information.
NIFT Exam 2018 Apply Online, NIFT 2018 Application Form:
Eligible candidates are advised to fill the application form from the official website or they can use the given link also. We have given all the information about NIFT Application Form 2018. If you have any problem you can put your comment in the comment box below.