CISF Recruitment 2018, Central Industrial Security Force Jobs 2018, Apply Online for 487 Constable Jobs 2017: Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force Ministry of Home Affairs has released an employment notification. CISF is going to conduct a recruitment exam to fill the 487 vacancies for constables/Fire (Male)-2017 posts in Central Industrial Security Force for direct candidates. All physically fit and Male Indian Citizens only can apply for these CISF Jobs 2018 only through online mode. Other applying modes will not be considered. Aspirants can fill CISF recruitment application form from official website www.cisf.gov.in. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the posts of constable or tradesmen in CISF from 11th December 2017 to 11th January 2018. Other important details about CISF Constable vacancies like educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below here.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) started functioning 10th March 1969 with a strength of 2800 with a successive beginning. The main purpose of CISF is to provide integrated security cover to Public Security Cover undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years commanding heights of the economy. In last four decades, Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh forty thousand three hundred seventy-one personnel today. CISF has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country with a strength of 1,65,000 and now is no longer a PSUs centric organization. According to the need for CISF Constable recruitment, the department released 487 Constable vacancies in Barber, Bootmaker, Cook, Carpenter, Mason, Electrician, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Sweeper, Washerman trades. Applications are invited from Male Indian Eligible Citizens Only for filling up following posts of constable(tradesman) in Central Industrial Security Force in the pay scale of Rs.21,700-69,100.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Total Posts: 487
- Post Name: Constable/Fire (male)
- Job Location: Across India
- Application Mode: online
- Website: www.cisf.gov.in
- Salary Offered: Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
CISF Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Location/State||No. of Posts|
|Gujarat (Entire State)||15|
|Jammu & Kashmir||12|
Naxal/Militancy Affected Areas Vacancy Details
CISF Constable Jobs 2018 Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 12th class with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University to apply for CISF Constable Bharti 2017. Educational certificates other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 23 years as on 1st January 2018. Age relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC candidates and other special categories of personnel in accordance with instructions issued by the central govt. From time to time.
Application Fee: All Applicants of OBC and General categories have to pay Rs.100/ through SBI Challan or online payment through net banking/ credit card/ Debit card of any bank. All Applicants of SC/ST categories, women and Ex-servicemen are exempted from the application fee.Through SBI challan will be accepted until 22nd November 2017, another challan will not be accepted.
- Starting date of submission of application form: 11th December 2017
- Last date for submission of application form: 11th January 2018
CISF Recruitment 2018, 487 Constable Posts, Central Industrial Security Force Jobs 2018 Apply Online:
The online applications invited by Central Industrial Security Force for 378 Constable (Tradesman) posts. All candidates are advised to visit the official website cisfrecrtt.in. Candidate must have a mobile number and email ID before applying online.
How to fill CISF Recruitment 2018 Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates should visit the CISF official website www.cisfrecrtt.in
- Click on the Constable(Tradesman) link in recruitment area,
- Read the notification carefully and click on register/login.
- Click on login if already registered otherwise click on register.
- Find your user ID and password and then log in.
- Fill all your personal and academic details carefully in the prescribed area.
- Pay your application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Check CISF Vacancy Notification- Click here
Apply Online CISF Jobs 2018- Click here
CISF Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
All applicants will be selected on the basis of their in the following fields,
- Document Verification
- Physical Training Test/ Physical Efficiency Test
- Trade Test
- Omr Based/ Computer-Based written exam
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test:
|For General SC and OBC candidates||170cms.||Minimum 80cms.with minimum 5cms. expansion|
|Relaxed standards for the candidates of falling into the categories|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh and Ladakh Regions in J&K
All these standards will be applicable to the categories of SC, General, and OBC
|165 cms.||78 cms. With minimum 5 cms. expansion|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe||162.5 cms.||76.5cms. With minimum 5cms. expansion|
Note: Ex-serviceman will be eligible for all physical standards but their height and chest will be measured for the record.
- Eyesight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without wearing glasses.
- The candidate must be in good medical and physical health and free from any defect.
- Tattoos: Tattoos depicting any religious symbol, name, as followed in the Indian army are to be permitted, tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of forearms but only left forearm are to be allowed. Size must be less than 1/4th of the body part.
CISF Exam Pattern 2018:
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics|
|General Hindi/ General English|
CISF Recruitment- Important Points
- Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical examination will be conducted at respective Recruitment Centers as per schedule.
- The Call letter/Admit card to candidates will be uploaded on the website https://cisfrectt.in at each stage i.e. for PST/PET & documentation, Written Test, and Detailed Medical Examination during the recruitment process.
- Only those Candidates who qualify for PST/PET & documentation will be called for OMR based Written Examination. The written examination will be bilingual i.e in English & Hindi.
- The final selection of the candidates will be made in order of merit in each category and allotted vacancy to each State. List of selected candidates State/Category wise will be uploaded to CISF website.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2018, CISF Jobs 2018:
We have provided the official recruitment apply link for the candidates to apply easily. If you want to get more details then you can visit the official link. We hope that candidates will apply for the recruitment easily. If you find any problem related to CISF Recruitment 2018, you can put your comment here.